Thursday, November 19, 2009

What have I learned?

Another blog to go over what I've been doing in the radio silence of this blog. The Test went well. I'm glad I passed this time. I spelled their wrong in the essays...rather embarrassing really.

I've decided that the thing I have mostly been learning is that fact that I really ought to take a blog writing course. >.> I still just see them as a little random journal entry. Oh well. it's too late to make a fantastically amazing blog.

In terms of my paper thesis

I would like to write my term paper over the importance of mythology to understanding the bible. As we have all come to learn the bible is not something easily read, and even after reading remembering each rule is a daunting task. Remembering the mythos and stories of the bible help us to remember and understand these rules presented. This is seen prominently in The Slave with Jacob, as he deals with his slavery he recalls stories in association with the rules, particularly when he questions these rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment